Take a trip abroad would require preparation of a fairly mature, so as to avoid the various problems. Here are some tips to keep in mind that we are safe and comfortable journey, both before and during our trip abroad.
1. Calculate all the expenses for flights, taxes, lodging, transportation, consumption, admission attractions, communications, shopping and other costs. Prepare your local currency according to the calculations and if possible backup in the form of American dollars because it’s easier to exchange into local currency.
2. Prepare travel plans, Prioritize at places of interest or have never visited. Stacking sequence with a good trip, including the types and routes of transportation used.
3. Bring personal items that will be used during the trip, such as drugs, mobile phones, sunglasses, hats, books, wallets and other equipment in a small bag that is easy to carry.
4. Make a photo copy of passport and passport size photograph taken because if you lose your passport will be easier in the care of a replacement document creation.
5. Give the identity labels on bags and luggage to be brought, in the form of the name, address and phone number to call. Do not forget to lock the suitcase and equip with additional keys. For certain countries, such as the United States and Saudi Arabia meet the required safety standard luggage lock TSA (Transportation Security Administration). If not, it is better to use the logo TSA locks for added confidence and security of our belongings.
6. Avoid carrying prohibited goods, including cigarettes or drink large amounts of certain drugs.
7. Observe restrictions that exist in the destination country, including ethics as a vehicle, stand in line at the station and other things that should be done.
8. Be careful when meeting strangers and offer something, politely refuse and immediately move away.
9. Get used to lock our luggage bags before we left the room.
10. Bring a copy of a passport when traveling; the original passport is stored in the safety box in your hotel room or safe place, except when necessary to complete certain transactions.
11. Avoid places that are quiet, but if left in a convoy.
12. Get used to come to the airport no later than two hours before the flight, so we are not pressed for time.